No make-up make-up.




I wore this look on Monday evening to see my boyfriend. I was just popping round his house for dinner so I didn't want to look too 'done' but, obviously, I wanted to look half decent - so I opted for the no make-up make-up look!





Face:

Lancome Teint Miracle - number four.
Bare Escentuals - Faux Tan.
Bobbi Brown Bronzer - Medium
MAC Blusher - Well Dressed.
MAC Blot powder - Medium.

Eyes:

-Lancome Doll Eyes
(Originally tweeted that I didn't like this mascara - Have discovered it does look good if you use it after curling your eyelashes and only use it on it's own as it doesn't seem to mix well with any other mascara. I curl my lashes, apply a coat, curl lashes again and apply a few more coats. It's also a great shaped wand for the lower lashes.)
-Rimmel Liquid Eye liner.

Lips:

Sleek Pout Polish in Peach Perfection.

Hair:

Extensions from http://lushhairextensions.com/ I bought the 15 inch Deluxe full head set number 613 Bleach Blonde


(Click for bigger pic!)

Everything mentioned was bought by moiself.
Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig