The TOWIE girls would be so proud of me...





Last Thursday I had my first night out in Bournemouth so I decided to channel my inner TOWIE goddess and go for big hair, big lashes, big heels...... and a teeny tiny dress

I absolutely adore this dress but I'm well aware it's not every ones style - it's loud it's tacky it's brash but that's why I bloody love it! It's from Miss Selfridge and it's exclusive to the 'petite' section. Now I'm 5'5 (so not petite) and don't usually shop in the petite section but I loved this dress so much I bought it anyway and luckily it fit also the stock image on the website shows the mesh being a lot more see through than it really is so don't worry it really isn't that daring - it is very very tight fitting though so I'd advise you not to make the same mistake as me eat a massive Wagamama's immediately before wearing it - queue a night of stomach-sucking whenever someone brandished a camera.

My eyelashes were Eylure 110, lipstick was YSL Rouge Pur Couture #38 and I decided to try out to new MyFace products which I purchased that day. The MyFace cosmetics stands in Boots (and online) currently have £2 off each Blingtone eyeshadow so I decided to purchase two. I chose 'Black Ice' and 'Pink Champagne'. I'm assuming from the names you can work out what colours they were ;)

I used Black Ice as an eye shadow all over my lid and underneath and I bought Pink Champagne with the idea of using it as a cheek highlighter and I think it looked great. Fantastic colour pay off and just the right amount of shimmer - very impressed.

Amy (left) is wearing one of the amazing Eylure Double Lash sets in '208'.


Click this Link for the Miss Selfridge Dress

Do you love or hate the TOWIE style - let me know! x
Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig