Kiss Full Cover Nails - One Hundred Falsies!


I decided to purchase some false nails before starting my More Magazine Internship as I couldn't be bothered to deal with the hassle or embarrassment of chipped nails.








I decided to purchase some false nails before starting my More Magazine Internship as I couldn't be bothered to deal with the hassle or embarrassment of chipped nails.

 I usually buy french manicured falsies (Broadway or Elegant Touch) but I decided to try a different brand and these caught my eye as I perused the aisles of Boots as I remembered seeing Sarah's Video where she used pretty cheap falsies and then painted them.  They cost £6.49 for 100 nails.

(She used this Boots brand and I used Kiss - click here to read her detailed post on how to apply falsies).

I've often found that the false nails I've worn have literally pinged (yes pinged) off whilst I've been at work and it's incredibly awkward to continue a conversation whilst your mangled nail lies at your feet. I really didn't want to end up with falsies falling off left, right and centre and an accumulation of disgusting nails sat at the bottom of my handbag (or in my boyfriends bed - it really grosses boys out finding an old false nail on their pillow - funny that).

I have been so impressed with the staying power of these nails. It's friday afternoon and I applied them on Sunday and so far only the thumb and little finger have needed re-applying (they started to fall off - they never fell off completely).
I always go through and try on the different sizes to see which one works best and then lay the nails out for each hand like the photo demonstrates above. I have to admit I'm slightly puzzled as to why these nails are described as 'short' - as I'd say they are really quite long! They also wont be good if you want your nails to look real because they look artificial. It's very clear you're wearing false nails with these - but I don't mind that. You could file them down more to achieve a more natural look, but I didn't bother!






 I painted them with this polish I randomly picked up at a 'drugstore' on my trip to America  but you can find the brand on eBay. The colour is 'pink hottie' super bright and pink (surprise surprise!) and has not chipped at all since Sunday nights application.

I am super impressed by these. You get 100 nails plus the best nail glue i've ever used for falsies for £6.49. 

I highly reccomend.

xxx
Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig