Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Colour






I've just got back from the Bare Minerals event at the Bare Escentuals HQ in Soho where we learnt more about the 'Be A Force of Beauty Campaign' (blogpost here) and got to have a look at the new skincare range - but I just HAD to do a post on the lip colour I fell in love with at the event.

Bare Minerals Pretty Amazing Lip Colour in 'Ambition'.







   I had a mini-makeover at the event where I had a smokey eye applied and I picked out this lipgloss because it was so vibrant looking it just shouted 'pick me pick me' -  I took the photos at the event as I was so impressed with the colour and feel of the lipgloss. 

I scribbled down the name of the colour ('ambition') and was already mentally planning a little trip to purchase it but on the train I realised that it happened to be the one in the goody bag - so massive win there.

It's an incredibly pigmented formula, the amazing lip colour gives the coverage of a lipstick but with a high gloss finish, for long lasting colour. This barely feels like you are wearing anything on your lips - it isn't sticky or drying - but it gives such an intense colour. 

'The innovative hydrating glaze of our Pretty Amazing Lipcolor cocoons your lips in opaque high-impact lipcolor. The cushiony texture, insatiable shine and seriously polished appearance will propel you into an elevated state of gorgeousness. And our precision applicator handles like a racecar, cornering, sculpting and accentuating every curve of your luscious lips for enduring color with real staying power. Pretty Amazing'

I think that description by Bare Minerals sum it up pretty well!

Below is a video of the lovely Bare Minerals MUA applying my smokey eye using Bare Minerals eye shadows. She talks you through step by step how to achieve the look and which colours she uses. (Please excuse my super messy hair!) 



Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig